Wednesday 18 December 2013

Justin Bieber 'retiring' from music after next album Journals

Autoplay
JUSTIN Bieber has declared he's "retiring" from music. (Don’t tease us, Biebs.)
The biggest brat in pop music told a Los Angeles radio station he’s planning to take a break from music after his new album Journals is released next week.
"After the new album, I’m actually retiring man," he said. "I’m retiring."

Of course, Bieber then suggested he hasn’t quite made up his mind, adding: "I want to grow as an artist and I’m taking a step out, I want my music to mature." (No word on whether he wants to mature also.)
Shockingly, Bieber said he’s no longer attracted to the idea of fame. He said: "I’m here solely for my fans and for the music." (Then why do you come on stage two hours’ late?)

He also hit back at his critics and denied he is becoming increasingly "arrogant."
He said: "People think I’m arrogant, I’m not, I’ve always been a caring and giving person."

justin bieber
Justin Bieber's 2013 included posting a whole lot of shirtless Instagram post.
He added: "I’m 19, I’m going to make mistakes it’s inevitable."
Bieber has had an "eventful" 2013. Some Bieber lowlights include spray-painting a hotel in Queensland, relieving himself in a restaurant mop bucket, calling a teenage fan a "beached whale", frequenting Brazilian brothels, and spitting at a portrait of ex-President Bill Clinton (one can only wonder what he’ll get up to in 2014).

To top it off, he’s also being sued by a photographer who alleges the star's bodyguard threatened to kill him, after he was spotted taking photos of Bieber in June.
Jeffrey Binion claims one of the singer’s minders choked him and stole his camera equipment in Miami, before threatening him with a gun earlier this year. Binion said he was confronted by Bieber pals Lil Za and Lil Twist as well as two bodyguards.
Binion claims he was hurt by the group and forced to delete the photos because the minder had him in a choke hold. Bieber is due to give evidence next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment